• Zanco Journal of Medical Sciences/ Hawler Medical University (http://zjms-hmu.org/)
The journal will consider for publication manuscripts of interest to readers in Iraq, Middle East, and around the World.
• Google Scholar (http://scholar.google.com/)
Provides a search of scholarly literature across many disciplines and sources, including theses, books, abstracts and
• HINARI (http://www.who.int/hinari/en/)
HINARI Programme set up by WHO together with major publishers, enables developing countries to gain access to one
of the world's largest collections of biomedical and health literature
• Medical Conferences (http://www.medical.theconferencewebsite.com/)
The conference website is the free one-stop website for all your Medical Conference and Course needs.
• PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/)
US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health.
• World Health Organization (http://www.who.int/en/)
WHO is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system.
• MEDLINE Database (www.nccbi.nlm.gov)
Medline database is the bibliographic database, compiled by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and
published on the Web by Community of Science.
1. Google (www.google.com)
2. Yahoo (www.yahoo.com)
3. Altavista (www.altavista.com)
4. Infoseek (www.infoseek.com)
5. Excite (www.excite.com)
6. Lycos (www.lycos.com)
7. HotBot (www.hotbot.com)
8. Scardholot (www.scarchalot.com)
9. Looksmart Findarticles (www.findarticles.com)
10. Ask Jeeves Your Questions (www.askjeeves.com)